The mission of the ARC is to understand the biomedical causes of autism, to evaluate promising interventions for autistic people, and to improve the health and well-being of autistic people and their families.
If you want to take part in research into psychological diversity and the links with your occupation and/or your child's development, please take the survey here or click the button below.
Diet, Exercise and Sleep Patterns in Autistic Adults
- Autistic people are more likely to experience depression and anxiety during pregnancy November 2, 2022
- Autistic individuals have poorer health and healthcare May 27, 2022
- Autistic defendants are being failed by the criminal justice system March 15, 2022
- High rate of possible undiagnosed autism in people who by suicide February 16, 2022
- Diet, Exercise and Sleep Patterns in Autistic Adults October 4, 2021