The mission of the ARC is to understand the biomedical causes of autism, to evaluate promising interventions for autistic people, and to improve the health and well-being of autistic people and their families.
Growing A Brain In A Dish
Are Geeky Couples More Likely to Have Kids with Autism?
Scientific American (2012)
It’s not sexist to accept that biology affects behaviour
The Guardian (2010)
Does extra testosterone reduce your empathy?
S Baron-Cohen, A Tsompanidis, R Bethlehem, T Procyshyn
The Conversation (2019)
Only empathy can break the cycle of violence in Israel-Palestine
The Guardian (2019)
- Autistic individuals are more likely to be LGBTQ+ September 20, 2021
- Autistic individuals may be more likely to use recreational drugs to self-medicate their mental health July 2, 2021
- Unhealthy patterns of diet, exercise, and sleep linked to high risk of cardiovascular disease in autistic people May 10, 2021
- Autism rates have increased and show differences in ethnic minorities and links to social disadvantage March 29, 2021
- Autistic adults have a higher rate of physical health conditions September 11, 2020